zaterdag 4 oktober 2014

Building or buying?

 Building your own pc or buy a complete pc?


                                                 

Hello,

I'm going to help you make the decision above.
Let's get started.

First of all I'll give you some pros of building your own pc:

- It is alot cheaper then buying a complete one.
- You know accectly what is inside of your pc.
- Your pc will be totally modified to your preferences, you will have your own perfect machine.
- In my opinion it is a lot of fun to assamble the pc.

There are some cons though:

- It takes time to assamble it, especially if you don't like assambling things.
- It takes time to find all the right components.
- If you have technical problems with a specific component you can't go to the shop and get it fixed, you have to send the component to the factory.
- You NEED to take advice from a professional if you are not good with computers.



My personal opinion:

I would prefer to build my own pc, I like pc's so I won't mind to assamble one.
It is alot better and cheaper too.

It's deffinately worth at try!


IF YOU GOT SOME MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS, FEEL FREE TO ASK THEM.
I'M NOT PERFECT AND THIS BLOG ISN'T TOO BUT I'M OPEN FOR SOME CRITISISM.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten